ISDN Camera Phone
Using the ISDN Camera Telephone dialog, you can enter a phone number for the camera to call. Afterwards, you can listen what the camera microphone is recording, make an announcement over the camera's built-in loudspeaker, or use the camera as an intercom system.
- If you only see one or no buttons, activate the Microphone and Loudspeaker options in the Loudspeaker and Microphone dialog. You will then have access to all functions.
- This feature is not available for Basic cameras.
To use the camera telephone, do the following:
- Enter the phone number you would like the camera to call.
- Select a function:
- Click on the Listen button to hear what the camera microphone is recording.
- Click on the Speak button make an announcement using the camera's loudspeaker.
- Click on the Intercom button to use the camera as an intercom system.
The camera now calls the telephone number you have entered and switches to the selected mode.
- While you are connected to the camera, the browser window remains empty.
- Make sure that the speaker level setting in the Loudspeaker and Microphone dialog does not exceed a value of 3.
©2003 MOBOTIX AG, Deutschland · http://www.mobotix.com/
· E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org