Audio functions, microphone and loudspeaker
Loudspeaker and Microphone
The Loudspeaker and Microphone dialog contains the basic microphone and loudspeaker settings.
- Click on the More button to display all options of the dialog.
- This feature is not available for Basic cameras.
- Activate the microphone.
Choose between low and high sensitivity:
- Low: setting for short distances
- High: Setting for longer distances. When you select this setting, background noise may occur.
Click on the Test button to check your setting. In order to perform this check, the loudspeaker must be activated.
- Activate the loudspeaker.
Set the loudness of the loudspeaker.
Value range: -30 .. 0 .. 30
In order to check your settings, select one of the audio files and click on the Test button.
Deactivating the Microphone
For reasons of data security reasons it may be necessary to deactivate a camera's microphone. You can now permanently and irreversibly deactivate the microphone in the Loudspeaker and Microphone dialog.
- Click on the More button.
- Click on the disable link that appears in the first paragraph of the explanation.
- Follow the instructions in the Permanently Disable the Camera Microphone section.
||This deactivation is permanent and removes all functions that involve the microphone and cannot be reversed even by MOBOTIX engineers.
Store the Configuration
Click on the Set button to activate your settings and to save them until the camera is rebooted.
Click on the Close button to close the dialog. While closing the dialog, the system checks the entire configuration for changes. If changes are detected, you will be asked if you would like to store the entire configuration permanently.
©2003 MOBOTIX AG, Deutschland · http://www.mobotix.com/
· E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org